My reservation and participation in the cycling program of the Cretan Cycling Training Camps, Bike Tours, Trekking Tours by the company Sports Tours Hellas is subject to the disclaimer.
By Reading these terms and conditions, I declare that I understand and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- I recognize that cycling it is an inherently risky activity and that why I will participate at my own risk.
- I acknowledge that by signing this form, I release ST Hellas and the staff from any liability.
- This form is a legal with consequences contract between ST Hellas and the client, assuring that the client has read carefully before signing. In submitting this registration form for participation in the Program, I hereby freely agree to and make the following contractual representations and agreements. Therefore, on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns and personal representatives I hereby waive, release, hold harmless, discharge, declare not to sue and indemnity ST Hellas the staff and partners from any and all rights and claims including claims arising from released parties own negligence which I have or which may hereafter accrue to me and from any or all damages which may be sustained by me directly or indirectly in connection with, or arising out of, my participation in or association with the Program, or any other activity of the Program. To the best of my knowledge, I have no medical or physical problem which would adversely affect my ability to participate in the Programs or which would endanger my health. I have not any demands in case of accident from ST Hellas for hospitalization, medical or repatriation expenses.
Travel and Medical Insurance in general
Travel and medical insurance are not included in any of our trip packages. You are expected and requested to take out your own personal travel and medical insurance before coming on a trip with Sports Tours Hellas.
Conclusion of contract
Sports Tours Hellas shall be your contractual partner for all orders placed with the Shop. All information on products and prices is subject to change without notice and non-binding. When placing an order you submit a binding quote. The quote will be accepted by written confirmation of the order. We shall only accept orders from customers who have reached the age of eighteen (or younger with parental approval).
How to place an order
You can place an order online at www.sportstourshellas.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by clicking on the desired products on the website and putting them in a virtual shopping cart. At the end of your purchase, all the chosen services will be displayed on a list, which will also include the total price. Before you send the order you will have the opportunity to check whether the indicated information is correct, and you will be able to amend your order if necessary. The receipt of your order will immediately be acknowledged via e-mail. You can also order your services with a bank payment. Please print the PDF Form and fill in your personal data and the requested articles. Please send the bank receipt and the PDF Form with Fax (+30 28210 98887) to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .The receipt of your order will be acknowledged via e-mail within 24hours.
Liability and warranty
Each delivery of goods needs to be checked immediately upon receipt. In case of claims, the seller needs to be notified in writing within eight days upon receipt. If the claims are justified, the seller has the right to deliver replacements. Further claims, secondary damages or loss of profit are excluded. Please notice that changes cannot be accepted in case of wrong sizes. For this reason please study the bike size table so that you will order the right sizes!
Validity of prices
Validity of prices: The prices stated on the website include VAT and shall be valid until December 31, 2017.
The payment of the chosen services can be effected by transfer, paypal or credit card (Master card & Visa card).
In any case, we reserve the right not to deliver the goods before we have received a full payment. We will inform the customer accordingly and well in advance and discuss the details of such down payment. If your payment is delayed, Sports Tours Hellas reserves the right to bill you for the reminder charges, which amount to € 2.75 for the first reminder and € 3.50 for the second reminder.
Package reservations and payment
You can reserve a Cretan Cycling holidays package all year round until the day prior to your selected trip’s departure, based on availability. All trip prices are listed at local currency. For payment, Sports Tours Hellas accepts major credit cards and personal Bank Transfers. A deposit of 40 % of the trip cost, is required to reserve on of the Sports Tours Hellas programs. The remainder must be full paid at least 90 days prior to your trip’s departure. Please take out necessary travel insurance when you book your trip.
Items not included in the price
Any expenses that are not explicitly mentioned in these terms and conditions are not included in the package. These include, among others, expenses such as passport fees, travel and medical insurance (please make sure you take out a policy before you come), drinks and telephone calls.
Trip cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances
Sports Tours Hellas reserves the right to cancel a trip at any time. In this event, a full refund will be issued. If a trip should be canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, we will make every effort to do so at least 60 days prior to the trip start. A trip will not be canceled due to low enrollment.
Display data license
Τhe customer involved in the programs of Sports Tours Hellas allows the company to use photos or videos.
Location dispute resolution
This contractual relationship is subject to the Greek Law and any disputes relating to an individual, a client, a Greek company or foreign interests. This also applies to foreign companies and buyers, whose residence is not in Greece.
Contact and company information
Sports Tours Hellas
3, N.Ionias Str.
Phone: +30 28210 98233
Fax: +3028210 98887
Hellenic Tourism Organization Number: 1042E70000142601
Bike rental – Terms
Official agreement between Sports Tours Hellas and clients who wish to rent a bike from our company.
My reservation and use of a bike rental procedure rending bikes from the company Sports Tours Hellas is subject to the present agreement.
By signing this registration form and sending in the deposit I declare that I understand and accept the bike rental terms.
The conditions described above in Sections concerning the conditions of sale – Renting ( 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206 ) apply for the bicycle hire.
- Recognizing that the sport of cycling takes place on public roads and often in dangerous locations, I confirm that I am aware of these risks and I take full responsibility for any potential injuries or death that may result from an accident on the bike, without blaming attendants and the company Sports Tours Ηellas.
- The use of helmet is obligatory. In case I do not use it I have the full responsibility.
- I confirm registration for the rental bike without experiencing any kind of health problem.
- The company Sports Tours Hellas, except for the safety civil liability to third parties, does not take responsibility for any costs that may arise from possible injury or death exercisers and involving hospital treatment or repatriation expenses drugs. Also it has no responsibility for any damage caused by bicycle exercisers after accidents. In addition, it is not possible to cover any insurance personal of the rider contracts.
- For any damage that will occur while I use the bike, I am willing to pay the damage.